Millers Diesel Power Ecomax 500ml
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Millers Diesel Power Ecomax
The Millers Diesel Power Ecomax is a high specification diesel fuel treatment for enhanced combustion efficiency and engine cleanliness, with improved detergency and lubricity enhancers.
For use in all diesel vehicles including Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI compliant engines with or without DPF. Add 50ml to each tank of fuel. May also be used at double strength for additional performance. Millers Diesel Power Ecomax provides:
- Increased power & fuel economy
- Reduced emissions
- Cleans injectors fast
- Adds up to 4 cetane numbers
- Improves lubricity
Millers Diesel Power Ecomax Extra Info
- Fuel treatment suitable for all diesel engines providing a tangible improvement in vehicle performance and enhanced fuel economy.
- Multi-shot bottle treats 10x50L tanks
- Increases Cetane rating of diesel by 4 numbers. Engine smoothness, noise reduction and fuel savings confirmed by users.
- Improved combustion and engine cleanliness drastically reduces emissions of hydrocarbons (HC), carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide.
- Improved throttle response at lower revs designed to offer the best of both power and economy.
- Enhanced detergency package and lubricity enhancers provide a quicker clean up, prolonged injector cleanliness, fuel system component wear protection and corrosion control.
- Ideal for use as a pre test clean up treatment
- Improved fuel combustion reduces particulates, reducing the risk of DPF blockage and costly repairs.
- Improved formula
Additional InformationThe Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (The FBHVC) is pleased to announce the results of its fuel stability additive test programme. This research was designed to test the anti corrosive properties of proprietary additives claiming to provide a high level of protection against potential corrosion of fuel systems, including tanks, pipework and fuel metering equipment on historic vehicles caused by the addition of ethanol into petrol.
Millers Oils VSPe Power Plus, VSPe & EPS all received and 'A' rating in the research which enables all these products carry an endorsement from the FBHVC.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase